Mystery Dungeon Gijinka
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates

Roki the Angry Mankey Gijinka [Team Dark Carnival, Rougebleu]

2 posters

Go down

Roki the Angry Mankey Gijinka [Team Dark Carnival, Rougebleu] Empty Roki the Angry Mankey Gijinka [Team Dark Carnival, Rougebleu]

Post by Li Syaoran Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:43 am

Image:
Roki the Angry Mankey Gijinka [Team Dark Carnival, Rougebleu] Monkey
Name:Roki

Ability: Anger Point
Level: 12
Moves: Rock Smash, Earthquake, Low Kick, Fury Swipes

Nature:Rash
Characteristic:Quick Tempered

Species:Mankey
Height:2.5 meters
Weight:60 Kg

History:Over Roki's life, he had grown up being bullied. After four years of this, at the age of 9, he got sick of it, and decided to fight back. His mother had previously taken him to karate lessons, and so he knew karate, after studying it since he was six. He knew that it was self defense, but he never liked to fight, but after eventually losing his temper, he lost control and broke a bullies arm and leg. He was Expelled because of this, and from then on decided that he would never be bullied again. He was always violent from then on, and became a bully himself. When one kid stood up to him, the boy was 12 and he was 15, he saw himself in the kid, and realized how bad he was. He learned his lesson at that point, but never stopped being angry. He had kept all of his anger bottled up for 4 years, then let it out, and had never learned how to control it, and so never controlled it over the rest of his schooling years. At the age of 18, he learned of the situation in the Pokémon world, and knew that fusion orbs could send one person into the world of Pokémon, and merge him with one. He badly wanted to go, but his mother would not let him. His mother died of Lung Cancer three days before his 19th birthday, and he could not handle the stress or the pain. He found under his mothers bed a present wrapped up. A card was on top, which held inside, the message:

"My dear Roki, by the time you get this, I will be gone. I have known this would be coming for two years, and did not want to hurt you by telling you. I knew you would not take to knowing of your mothers death, and so I kept it a secret. I would not allow you to leave and enter the Pokémon world because I wanted to spend my last years with you. I know that on your birthday, I will already be dead, and so inside this box you will find one fusion orb.

With love

Mum

Not even death can separate love"

He ripped the box open, and grabbed hold of the orb as quick as he could. He had to escape this world and ll of it's painful memories, he could not live in his house any more. Arriving in the Pokémon world, he decided to stay there, and do all that he could, to make up for his past of bullying, and to try to forget about his mothers death. The body he found himself fused with was a Mankey, which was just perfect for him. He knew karate, and he was in the body of a Mankey.

User notes:He has anger issues, often losing control, and often screams at people? when they have done the tiniest thing wrong.

Any extra notes about your character

I hope this is OK.

Last edited by Li Syaoran on Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:29 am; edited 3 times in total
Li Syaoran
Li Syaoran

Poké : 3

Back to top Go down

Roki the Angry Mankey Gijinka [Team Dark Carnival, Rougebleu] Empty Re: Roki the Angry Mankey Gijinka [Team Dark Carnival, Rougebleu]

Post by Giratina Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:53 pm

Try resizing the image please, as well as fixing your title, it should be [Team Dark Carnival, Rougebleu] make these changes and I will review it again.

Giratina
Admin
Admin

Poké : 13

https://mysterydungeong.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Roki the Angry Mankey Gijinka [Team Dark Carnival, Rougebleu] Empty Re: Roki the Angry Mankey Gijinka [Team Dark Carnival, Rougebleu]

Post by Giratina Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:13 am

Approved.

Giratina
Admin
Admin

Poké : 13

https://mysterydungeong.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down